Calluses / Hard Skin
The top 10 ways to manage Hard Skin
- Get proper fitting shoes to the weight can be distributed correctly.
- Check that you do not have joins in your socks, or your shoes have smooth insides, which cause local pressure points in the foot
- If you have worn soles, please get this replaced, as this increases the rubbing on your skin.
- Wear socks, when you have shoes
- Moisturize your feet regularly. This helps the foot to look after itself. We recommend specialised moisturising foot cream
- Use a pumice stone to gently remove dead skin. It should be used carefully to remove hard skin, as it is abrasive.
- Do not use knives, scalpels as you can remove too much skin, or cut your self
- Get a pedicure, as a good pedicurist will help remove any dead skin.
- Do not use electric abrasive rollers. These can cause more problems if used incorrectly.
- Get proper advise, so you can manage your circumstances properly.
We have an experienced team that can help you look after and care for your feet. We have the best medical lotions and ointments, and can help remove hard skin properly.
With your particular case, we want to find the right options for you and your feet. Together we can find the perfect solution.